Sumo.com E-mail List Building Tools & Opt-in Form Plugin Review
You want to know how to build your business? I’ve got one word for you: e-mail. You need to collect more e-mail addresses so you can keep in touch with your audience and build a solid relationship. But beyond that you also need to optimize your e-mail captures so you’re constantly getting better.
That’s where the Sumo.com’s free email list building tools come in.
What Is Sumo and how’s it going to help me?
Sumo is going to grow your business, plain and simple.
To get a little more technical, it’s a set of cross-platform compatible tools (including WordPress and Shopify plugins if you use those platforms) that allows you to quickly add a slew of list and business growing features to your site in under a minute.
Here is what you get.
EMAIL List Building Tools:
List Builder – For creating insanely effective slide-in and pop-up e-mail opt-in forms.
Welcome Mat – For creating a distraction-free full-screen e-mail capture form.
Smart Bar – A small versatile bar at the top of your site that stays glued to the page. Highlight a promotion or e-mail opt-in.
Scroll Box – A unique opt-in form that is triggered when a visitor has scrolled to a certain point on your page.
Customer Engagement Tools:
Live Chat – instantly chat with your website’s visitors.
Contact Form – An elegant contact form with autoresponder included.
Tracking and Analytics Tools:
Heat Maps – Find out where your users are clicking so you can better target your links and design.
Content Analytics – Is your content engaging? Find out how much your visitor is reading.
Google Analytics – A super easy way to view your Google Analytics dashboard without digging through your data.
Social Sharing Tools:
Share – Get 20% more traffic with these social media buttons.
Highlighter – Make it easy for visitors to share quotes from your site on social media.
Image Sharer – Lets your visitors easily share your images to Pinterest, Yummly, Twitter, and Facebook with just a click.
Sumo Integrates With All Major E-mail Providers
This is important because not everybody uses the same e-mail system. But it doesn’t matter what you use because Sumo integrates with everything I’ve ever heard of.
Whoa, that’s a lot. So what does Sumo cost?
You’re right, it is a lot of tools. And I’m happy to pay for Sumo Pro because it adds so much to my bottom line every day.
But to get started? It doesn’t cost you a thing. Just click the button below to get started with Sumo. (And once you’ve realized how effective it’s going to be you’re going to want to upgrade to Pro.)
Pros and Cons
No legitimate review out there doesn’t discuss both pros and cons so let me break it down.
- The free version is good if you’re not yet making money, but to get the full benefits of Sumo you’ll want to upgrade. Basically, if you’re making money with your site then use Sumo Pro.
- You’re going to feel overwhelmed because Sumos cover a lot of ground. But this is one of those cons that is actually a pro. (You won’t find a suite of tools like this elsewhere and you don’t need to use all of them on Day 1.)
- Easy to install, even for the technically challenged. It’s even easier if you’re using WordPress or Shopify.
- Even if you only use one tool (I recommend List Builder’s content upgrades and pop-ups to start) you’ll see an immediate improvement in your business. So start there and then add and optimize other tools.
- Sumo integrates with your e-mail service provider, at least every e-mail service provider that I’ve heard of.
- Sumo is infinitely adjustable. Don’t want it to show pop-ups on certain pages or want to A/B test different forms? Easy. Done.
- Live Chat is an included tool, and many other companies charge separately for that.
- Constant updates and improvements. The team at Sumo is constantly working on improving the tools so you’re going to be at the cutting edge of marketing if you stick with them.
It’s simple. If you’re not already using Sumo.com’s tools then there is no reason for it. Test them out for the next few months and then come back and tell me how it went. I think you’ll be thrilled.
FREE PDF Bonus Download
Get our free Guide Getting Started with Sumo. You’ll learn how to take advantage of Sumo to help your website & email list grow.
FREE PDF Bonus Download
Get our free Guide “Getting Started with Sumo”. You’ll learn how to take advantage of Sumo to help your website & email list grow.